CMDC announces this year’s 20/20 Vision Conference: Where Content, Data, and Commerce collide at The Speed Of Culture.
TORONTO, ONTARIO – April 5th, 2016. Adapting to think, plan, act and react rapidly is vital in today’s modern media culture. That’s because change today doesn’t just happen quickly – its very own pace of change accelerates at high velocity. The Canadian Media Directors Council (CMDC) brings a compelling new theme The Speed of Culture and lineup of global speakers to this year’s 20/20 Vision conference held on Tuesday, April 26th at TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto.
“It is our mission to bring to the audience high quality and inspiring programming each year,” comments Cathy Collier, CMDC Chair of the 20/20 Vision conference and CEO of OMD. “Our conference in 2016 gets right to the core of today’s fast-paced media culture.”
New to the 20/20 Vision Conference this year is a VR hub, featuring the newest VR technology. Attendees and media will gain exclusive looks and hands-on experience with the latest VR devices, including Facebook’s recently launched Oculus Rift and Google Cardboard.
Hosted by Canadian comedian Darrin Rose, this event features awe-inspiring talks including:
- TV personality and Futurist Jason Silva explores not merely what we are but what we can become
- UK’s Thinkbox CEO Lindsey Clay presents TV as a star in a digital world ecosystem
- Chairman and CEO of Shaftesbury Christina Jennings elevates brands via bold new frontiers in entertainment
- Shopify’s Director of Business Development Brennan Loh reveals his proven vision on the future of commerce, retail, and entrepreneurship
- Chat aficionado Josh Jacobs of Kik Services inspires with insights on harnessing the power of realtime audience engagement
- Self Professed ‘Sneakerhead’ Josh Luber CEO of StockX leads us into a radical new world of marketing with analytics and a passion for collectibles
- AOL’s global marketing chief Allie Kline explores the dynamic power of culture + code
The conference agenda begins with our annual VIP Dinner at the Four Seasons Hotel on Monday, April 25th,. This will be followed by the 20/20 Vision conference, a full-day event on Tuesday, April 26th, at the TIFF Bell Lightbox. Tickets are available online at cmdc.ca.